Here are some ways you’ll make an impact
- Building relationships with people at all levels of business, from junior candidates to CEOs of major corporations.
- The role will be heavily focused in a niche market where information and speed are key. You will be working in a fast paced, quick moving environment with like minded people who are always looking to improve and be the best.
- You will build your own desk of clients and candidates with your own territory, with an opportunity to run your own brand within 5 years.
Are you our next Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader?
- You have a proven track record of success building a niche recruitment desk.
- You are a highly driven team player with a will to show hussle and win.
- You are positive, confident and enthusiastic nature with excellent communication skills.
- You enjoy a competitive team environment.
- You embody our core values of collaboration, grit, opportunity, ownership, and health.
What We Offer You:
- Weekend’s away all expenses paid incentive trips to Ibiza, Miami, Vegas and Dubai.
- Fine dining at upscale restaurants on monthly “achievers dinners” where you are taken to the finest restaurants in the city.
- Trips to top Football matches, Golf Days, Quad Biking, Spa Days and more.
- Organic growth â€“ we minimize hiring outside leadership and promote homegrown talent.
- Industry leading commission structure yielding the following compensation:
|Placements per month||Annual Compensation|
|1||40,000 – 60,000|
|2||70,000 – 100,000|
|3+||110,000 – 150,000+|
R2 Global are specialists in niche technology recruitment across the globe and we are looking to build upon a successful year by building a thriving team. We are successful startup, already operating worldwide and this is your chance to get on board early with a company whose founders have a strong track record of success in recruitment. We are looking for talented, hardworking people who are driven by success and carving out a prosperous career. We are looking for employees who want to work in one of our locations in San Francisco or Newcastle upon Tyne, and actively encourage staff to move between our global locations.